Size is no problem – larger than large format Flatbed Scanning
Our massive table size of 1400mm x 2200mm means scanning A3 A2 A1 or A0 is no problem at all. Anything larger than the table can be scanned in multiple sections and joined to provide a very large seamless file ready for printing or archiving. We can scan large items without anything touching the surface of the item which makes it safe to digitise even the most delicate objects.
What can we scan? Here’s a snapshot of objects we’ve scanned:
- Conservation, archival and museum artifacts, antique and vintage collectible items.
- Large artworks and paintings, botanical artworks, old posters, old photographs or printed material. Read more about artwork scanning.
- Circuit boards, forensic evidence, rare documents and books, memorabilia.
- Old maps, delicate documents and technical drawings.
- Marble, slate or granite slabs.
- Tapestry, historical uniforms and materials.
- Glass panels and timber slabs.
- Roof and wall tiles.